- Cork County Federation Community Care Programme is aimed at all sections of the community. It involves working with local communities to promote positive physical and mental health outcomes for individuals and communities.
- Cork County Federation Muintir na Tíre feels that information on health matters can best be given directly to elderly people in their own communities.
- That is why we work close with communities and networks to promote positive health outcomes.
- We also organize a series of community Health Information Seminars around the County aimed at giving people information about health matters in a friendly and enjoyable setting.
- Cork County Federation Muintir na Tíre is delighted with the support we are getting from local communities and the Community Work Department Cork North HSE .
- Seminar sessions are split into two distinct parts. The first part of the session is where experts come in and speak to the group and answer questions. This is followed by supper and a social event and people really enjoy the events.
Finbarr Motherway Chairperson Community Care Working Group